Orea hotel Pyramida ****, Bělohorská 24, 169 01 Praha 6
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in each room and in hotel halls
- Rooms for disabled people
- Safe deposit boxes in the rooms
- Parking place
- Relaxation center with indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage, fitness center and solarium
- renovation of the Entrance Hall
- upgrade of the rooms to higher class
- conversion to a fully non-smoking hotel
- maintenance check of all lifts
- new lecture room at the first floor
- free wi-fi now available everywhere, in each room and other hotel areas
- Economy room: single rooms only
- Superior room: free access to the relaxation center
- DeLuxe room: newly renovated and better equipped rooms in higher floors, free access to the relaxation center
Guarded parking places are available at the Hotel for about 12 EUR per 24 hours.
Many historical places of Prague, as for example Prague Castle or Charles Bridge, can be reached from the Pyramida Hotel within a pleasant 30 minutes walk.
The hotel is located on the edge of Prague historic centre, it takes only 20 minutes to get there by car from the Prague - Ruzyně (Václav Havel) International Airport.
See overview map.
Distances to points of Interest
International Airport Praha Ruzyne - 8 km: 15 minutes by car, 45 minutes by bus
Prague Castle - 1.5 km: 20 minutes pleasant walk or 3 minutes by tram, then 5 minutes walk
The Lesser Town - 3 km: 10 minutes by tram
The Charles Bridge - 3 km: 30-40 minutes walking via Prague Castle or 10 minutes by tram and 5 minutes walk
The Old Town Square - 4 km: 10 minutes by tram then 10 minutes by underground followed by 5 minutes walk
Jewish Town - 4 km: 10 minutes by tram then 5 minutes by underground followed by 5 minutes walk
Pyramida Hotel: about 10 minutes by bus No 143 from the stop Dejvická (which is situated about 250 meters from the Masarykova kolej, in the Šolínova street) to the stop Malovanka